Ride for Bully Awareness
Stand for the fallen, be the voice of the voiceless and the strength of those that feel powerless.
Ending the spirit of bullying by empowering children in need.
No child shall stand alone.
The Annual Ride for Bully Awareness takes place on the third weekend of August. you are welcome to join wherever you are. Get some friends together and take some photos and send them in to us. We will enter you in to our next bike giveaway scheduled for Christmas day. If you would like to join our Ride across Canada, register below in the nearest town to your location. YOu are welcome to ride with us across the nearest town, city, province or across Canada. If you would like to register beforehand it will be helpful in our planning.
We are still in the planning stages but below is an outline of the areas we are hoping to ride through. the schedule will be tweaked as we get closer.
Pre-Registration is strongly encouraged to minimize lineups and allow us to prepare for the number of people attending.
Ride Safety is important! View the StopBully.com Group Ride Safety Talk.pdf
Cross Canada Ride for Bully Awareness Schedule
Saturday, August 12TH, 2023
- Onsite registration begins at the Headquarters Tent
- Drop of pledges and pick up rider package
Sault Ste Marie
Rae Knowles – Corey sold stettler sobeys in August
SATURDAY, JULY 30TH, 2022
- Ride registration for ‘Tour the Tip’ begins at Headquarters tent and registration tents along Forest Ave and Seacliff Drive.
- Ride registration ends
- Pre Ride Ceremony: ‘Honour our Veterans’ and ‘Blessing of the Bikes’ in the parking lot next to the Headquarters tent
- ‘Tour the Tip’ Registered Ride Begins
- ‘Tour the Tip’ returns to Seacliff ParkTip’ returns to Seacliff Park MarathonBarrie
• An international organization
• Bikers working with community partners
The mission of StopBully.com is to spread awareness to children, families, schools and communities to end the spirit of bullying while empowering youth.
To see children empowered with the esteem to become leaders. To help those who don't and to reach all of their goals while creating safe communities.