bikers against bullying
Bikers Against Bullying (212) is a StopBully.com initiative with chapters in Canada and the United States. The Chapter members are the foot soldiers supporting local anti-bullying activities as well as raising awareness with our annual Ride for Bully Awareness (3rd weekend in August). StopBully.com is one of the oldest awareness/anti-bullying organizations; spreading awareness since 2001.
Who we are:
• An international organization
• Working with community partners
• Helping the bullied and the bullies
Why we do it:
• 72% of kids are/will be bullied,
• 70% of kids witnessed bullying
• Most don’t know how to help
• 37% of kids are bullied online
• 90% of bullies just need someone to care
212 Crew Mission
To Stand for the Fallen,
Be the Voice of the Voiceless
and the Strength of those
that feel Powerless.
Killing the Spirit of Bullying
by Empowering Children in Need.
No Child Shall Stand Alone